Tired of being overweight in NYC?
TRY W8MD’s New York City Medical Weight Loss
New York City, also called the “big apple”, is the largest city in the United States. What is the problem of obesity or overweight status in this city of skyscrapers, wall street, and center of many national and international institutions including the United Nations? Although slightly better than some of the other cities, New York City has its share o obesity.
Obesity statistics for the city of New York
According to the Centers for Disease Control, about one-quarter (24.5%) of adults in New York State are obese and another 36% are overweight, an estimated 8.5 million residents. The rate of obesity is higher among adults who are non-Hispanic Black (32.5%), earn an annual household income less than $25,000 (26.8%), have less than a college education (27.1%), or are currently living with a disability (34.9%).
What is causing my weight gain in New York City?
New York City Medical Weight Loss
Start with checking your body mass index so you know where you stand before attempting to lose weight in New York City.
Understand the 5 proven measures to lose weight in New York City
Also understand the FDA approved medications for weight loss in the greater New York City area
- Weight loss success stories of people losing weight in New York City
- Proven measures for weight loss in NYC
- Understand the role of physical activity for weight loss
- Check out the 52 weeks of weight loss and wellness videos.
- Review of weight loss program New York City
- Best weight loss program New York City
- Weight loss tips for losing weight in NYC.