Obesity is not only common, but can have serious consequences as it affects over 50 different medical problems including heart disease, diabetes, and many cancers. While many may oversimplify the issue of obesity and say it is as simple as “calories in, calories out” or “eat less, exercise more”, in reality, obesity is not as simple as this.
W8MD’s insurance weight loss
How to lose weight?
- Start with knowing your BMI
- Set a weight loss goal
- Find a weight loss program that is right for you
- Set a realistic goal based on your situation
- Understand the 5 proven things for weight loss
- Start with a protein breakfast that is low carb
- Drink plenty of water
- Choose keto friendly, low carb foods
- Reduce your caloric intake in about half
- Avoid starchy, sugary and high glycemic foods
- Eat mostly unprocessed foods, and wholesome foods
- Eat your food slowly and take your time