W8MD’S THREE THINGS WRONG WITH OUR DIET3 things wrong with our diet
We are not adapted to eating a grain based diet
Agriculture is a relatively recent development having been in existence for only about 10,000 years considered small in evolutionary perspective. As a result, humans have not fully adapted to eating a diet rich in grain based carbohydrate rich foods leading to
Lack of Antioxidants
Before the modern food processing era, our diet used to have more than 50 percent unprocessed and uncooked food items such as colored fruits, vegetables, and other natural ingredients that are high in antioxidants such as polyphenols leading to increased inflammation.
Omega 3 to Omega 6 Ratio
The third thing that leads to increased inflammation is the ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 fatty acids used to be 1:1 but is now at 1:16 which also increases inflammation. Remember, inflammation is the root cause of most human diseases.
Frequently asked questions
- Are eggs an inflammatory?
- What food is inflammatory?
- Is coffee anti inflammatory?
- Is yogurt an inflammatory food?
- Are Bananas an anti inflammatory?
- What can I drink for inflammation?
- How do I rid my body of inflammation?
- Do tomatoes cause inflammation in the body?
- Does anti inflammatory diet help weight loss?
- What are the 5 classic signs of inflammation?
- Is apple cider vinegar a natural anti inflammatory?
- What foods should you avoid that cause inflammation?
- What is the most effective natural anti inflammatory?
- What is the best anti inflammatory diet for weight loss?
- What is the fastest way to reduce inflammation in the body?