Bruxism means grinding ones teeth which can lead to significant dental wear and tear, jaw pain, and loss of enamel of the teeth. Bruxism can happen during the day or at night and is a significant problem in many young adults and developmentally disabled individuals.
Frequently asked questions on Bruxism
- Is bruxism serious?
- Does bruxism go away?
- Do night guards work?
- How do you treat bruxism?
- What is bruxism caused by?
- What are the symptoms of bruxism?
- Is teeth grinding a sign of worms?
- What antidepressants cause bruxism?
- Why do kids grind their teeth at night?