Anorexiant: any medication that leads reduced appetite or helps in weight loss such as Phentermine, Phendimetrazine, Diethylpropion, Qsymia, Belviq, Contrave, Orlistat, etc. can be considered anorexiant or anorexic weight loss drugs.
Who can take anorexiant weight loss medications?
If you have a BMI of at least 30 or
How anorexiant weight loss prescription medications work?
Weight reduction drugs are intended to help individuals who may have medical issues that can be attributed to being overweight or obse
- the possible advantages of weight reduction
- the drug’s conceivable reactions
- your present medical problems and different prescriptions
- your family’s therapeutic history
List of diet pills
- Orlistat (Xenical)
- OTC strength is call Alli
- Lorcaserin (Belviq)
- Phentermine-topiramate (Qsymia)
- Naltrexone-bupropion (Contrave)
- Liraglutide (Saxenda) – Available by injection only
Other medications include