Very low-calorie diet (VLCD) A VLCD is a diet supervised by a health care professional that typically uses commercially prepared formulas to promote rapid weight loss in some patients who are considered to be obese. People on a VLCD consume about 800 calories a day or less.
VLCD formulas are designed to provide all of the nutrients you need while helping you lose weight quickly.
W8MD VLCD diet meal replacement supplements
VLCD diet frequently asked questions
- How many W8MD shakes a day?
- How much water should I drink on a VLCD?
- How much weight should you lose on Optifast?
- How do VLCD diets work?
- Why drink more water on Cambridge Diet?
- Can drinking 2 Litres of water help you lose weight?
- How can I reduce my stomach fat?
- Can you survive on 800 calories a day?
- How long can you stay on a VLCD diet?
- What can I eat on a 500 calorie fast day?
- How many kg will I lose if I eat 500 calories a day?
- What can I eat that has zero calories?
- What meats should I eat to lose weight?
- Which grain is good for weight loss?
- How can I reduce my weight?
- Is it healthy to eat 1000 calories a day?
- Is 500 calories a day enough?
- Should you exercise on a VLCD?
- Why is it important to drink water while dieting?
- How much water should I drink while dieting?
- How much water should you drink on Slim Fast?
- What happens if you don’t eat enough calories?
- What are the 10 negative calorie foods?
- What are the symptoms of not eating enough?
- Does not eating make you fatter?
- How do you tell if you’re not eating enough?