- Are you tired of being obese or overweight?
- Are you trying to lose weight without surgery?
- Do you have health insurance?
- Do you know what may be causing you to gain weight?
A healthy weight loss program consists of:
- A reasonable, realistic weight loss goal
- A reduced calorie, nutritionally-balanced eating plan
- Regular exercise
- A behavior change plan to help you stay on track with your goals
How Do I Know Which Weight Loss Plan is Right For Me?
- Keep in mind that you want to develop lifestyle habits that will help you maintain your weight in a healthy range. A short-term “diet” that you “go on” and then “go off” is not the answer to long-term weight management.
- In choosing how to go about losing weight, keep in mind key habits of people who have lost weight and kept in off. These people are called “Successful Losers” by the weight control experts who have studied them.
Key Behaviors of Successful Losers*
- Getting regular physical activity
- Reducing calorie and fat intake
- Eating regular meals, including breakfast
- Weighing themselves regularly
- Not letting small “slips” turn into large weight regain
Weight loss success stories
Weight loss FAQs
- How can I lose fat quickly?
- How does fat leave the body?
- How can I reduce my stomach fat?
- How quickly should you lose weight?
- How much should I weigh for my age?
- What causes big stomach in females?
- How can I lose 20 pounds in 30 days?
- How can I reduce my tummy in 7 days?
- Can you lose weight by barely eating?
- How can I lose my belly fat in 10 days?
- What exercise burns the most belly fat?
- Is it better to lose weight fast or slow?
- Is it possible to lose 10 pounds in 3 days?
- Is it possible to lose 40 pounds in 3 months?
- What happens when you lose weight too quickly?
- How long does it take for you to notice weight loss?
- Will I lose weight if I burn half the calories I eat?
- How much weight can an overweight person lose in a month?