Cigna-PA weight loss
Does Cigna provide coverage for weight loss?
Since the Affordable Care Act of 2010 mandated coverage for screening for obesity for all adults for obesity and treatment for those that meet certain BMI criteria, CIGNA and most other insurances do cover weight loss screening and treatment via a physician. However, coverage for weight loss medications is limited or restricted by most Cigna plans.
- Are the W8MD weight loss programs in network with Cigna in greater Philadelphia, New Jersey or New York City? Yes, most W8MD insurance weight loss programs accept and are in network with Cigna for weight loss physician visits.
- Does Cigna insurance pay for weight loss doctor visits? Yes, also for any tests and weight loss counseling is covered in general although deductibles and or copays might be apply.
W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Medspa Centers
W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Medspa Centers is a network of medical centers located in New York, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and surrounding areas that provide comprehensive care for weight loss, sleep disorders, and aesthetic treatments.
W8MD has several locations for your convenience:
- Philadelphia, PA: Philadelphia medical weight loss, sleep and medspa: 1718 Welsh Road, 2nd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19115. Contact: (215)676-2334'
- Wayne, PA: King of Prussia medical weight loss, sleep and medspa: 175 Strafford Avenue, Ste 1, lower level, Wayne, PA 19087 Contact: (215)676-2334'
- Brooklyn, NY: NYC medical weight loss, sleep and medspa: 2632 E 21st St., Suite L2, Brooklyn, NY 11235 Contact: (718)946-5500
- Cherry Hill, NJ: (Coming soon), tele visits available. Location: 140 E Evesham Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 Contact:(215)676-2334'
- Links: Weight loss | Sleep medicine | Medical spa | IV nutrition | Success stories |
- Diet pills: Phentermine, Phen/Topiramate, Wegovy, Saxenda, Mounjaro, Contrave, Plenity, Diethylpropion, Phendimetrazine
- Resources: W8MD diet | Keto diet guide | Free Ebook | 12 Ways to lose weight quickly | 8 Amazing Weeks